This is an old revision of the document!
Roadmap to 1.3.1
Open Issues / Bugs
- Use udisks2 for hdd spindown
- this happens e.g. when presentation mode is enabled and xfpm gets restarted
- Detect installed/running lockers and add “Preferred lockscreen:” combobox to the settings-dialog (deprecates the “stupid” xflock script)
- Add “xfce4-power-manager –lock-session” commandline-switch (and also add that to xflock4 as first command to try)
- We should probably also add a timed-locking feature to xfpm, so it really controls all locking options
- Add functionality of brightness-plugin to the settings dialog?
- Update docs
Trayicon / Panel Plugin
- Fix plugin icon being cropped with themes that set xthickness/ythickness (e.g. weather-plugin handles this nicely)
- Hook up the device-entries to the respective page in the settings manager
- When xfpm isn't running and you open preferences it asks if you want to start xfpm then settings quits, it would be nice if settings either continued to load or waited a couple seconds and relaunched itself.