Xfce4 Appfinder roadmap (Xfce 4.14)
- GTK+ 3 Port, merged
- Option for single window (Bug 13917)
- Improved sorting (only for List View)
- Disabled for Icon View (it doesn't work as expected).
- I (Andre) have tried lots of things, it seems a bug in GtkIconView or GtkTreeModelSort, but I don't have the time to put together a reproducer sample and report.
- Fix warning: “Allocating size to XfceAppfinderWindow without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height” (help wanted)
- Only when using not using Icon View
- Fix warning: “Allocating size to GtkScrolledWindow without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height” (help wanted)
- Shrink the side pane to 0px width, close appfinder, reopen and try to resize the side pane
Implement Client side decorations (CSD) - preview