This is an old revision of the document!
XFC need more attention, beside normal debugging, and the following things are planed for XFC at the moment.
- Cairo wrapping
- Simple part of the interface are now in place, and a example will be build too
- Easy to use Cairo widget
- The Drawable widget has got a “get_cairo_context”, see example/ui/cairo.cc.
- GTK+ printing
- Now works, see example … but may still have bugs, and need more doc
- Xfce xfconf
- Done, no samples yet but I use it in a private project …
- Xfce panel extension
- In progress ….
- Xfce ui …
- GtkBuilder support along with libglade
- Builder class implimented
- Xfce Thunar extension