Only some of the applications that this page introduces are part of the xfce project. To see a list of them, click xfce-project
How to contribute to the lists?
In short: Add Xfce as a “custom platform” to an application profile on alternativeto.net
In more details:
- Log in to: http://alternativeto.net/
- Select an existing application or add a new one on that website!
- Hover over the wrench icon to make the “Actions” menu appear!
- Click on “Edit Information” button to make the edit page appear!
- Type xfce on the “Custom Platforms” field!
- From the drop-down list that appears, click on Xfce! (This step is necessary. Just typing xfce is not enough.)
- Click “Save & Done” botton!